Sunday 1 October 2017

Life Experiences

Wow it is so good to be back in the craft room and being able to get down and have some fun and then show it to you. So a big welcome and I will now be sharing with you my DT post for 
Colorful Creations and it sure is a great challenge this month. 

BY THE NUMBERS
For this challenge you have to create a project using numbers! It can be in the form of your papers, titles, photos, whatever, let your imagination be your guide!

Now for my take on the challenge. I chose to use my numbers in a rhyme I was taught when little, it went like this - 
1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 then I let him go again
Why did you let him go?
Because he bit my finger so
Which finger did he bite?
My little finger on the right.

  
Now for the products I used -
Fancy Pants Patterned Papers - Collecting Moments
Fancy Pants Sticker Sheet - Collecting Moments
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - Hunters and Gathers
Kaisercraft Patterned Sticker Sheet - Hunters and Gathers 
Cream Cardstock
American Thickers




Thanks so much for stopping in and please hop on over to Colorful Creations and join in the fun with us. Its a great challenge and there are lots of ways to use those numbers. Maybe you can even use some up from the scrap bag. Happy Crafting xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment