Sunday 1 October 2017

Smile

Hi and welcome to my blog and my October DT post for Let's Get Sketchy
I decided to flip the sketch this time, not normally what I do but the photo I had in mind to use was portrait not landscape.


Now for my take on Brenshevia's sketch. 


The products are used are -
White Cardstock
BoBunny Patterned Papers - Secret Garden
Little Birdie Flowers
BoBunny Flower Blooms
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Glacier Blue


Kaisercraft Paint - Dusty Pink and Violet
Prima Color Blooms Spray Mist - Iris
Kaisercraft Stencil - Diamonds
Kaisercrraft Colour Gel Pen - Metallic Purple


Deverine Matisse - Iridescent Medium
Texture Paste
Kaisercraft Stencil - Script
Black Cardstock


Thanks for stopping in and please call over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us on the challenge. I know I would love to see your take on the sketch. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment