Saturday 13 January 2018

Cards - Thinking of You and Love

Hello Crafty friends and welcome to my blog. It has been awhile since I have been able to post with the beautiful Meg's Garden papers, flowers and many other products. 2017 has been a hard year for my family with my son being extremely ill, my dad having some horrid heart issues and I have been sick as well. It has seen all three of us throughout the year spending some time in hospital. 
Meg and the team have been a huge support to me and so understanding. I must say though it was great getting behind the desk and working with the beautiful French Chic Papers. They are so beautiful with soft colours.
This is the first of two cards I would love to show you and the products I used to create it.
 
 
French Chick Artist Card Pk1
Wooden birdcage
Brown ink
 
 
 Now it's time for my second card.
 
 
Mini Square Doily (I have cut the outside of it off so as to still 
see the beautiful flowers on the patterned papers)
Brown ink
 
 
 These are the beautiful French Chic papers that I used designs two of, there are 
four other designs I can't wait to create with.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed popping in to look at my DT cards for Meg's Garden. Make sure you hop on over to the Meg's Garden blog to see the other creations from the Design Team members. There are beautiful products to see and wonderful inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes you had a difficult year at times last year... but this year is gunna be better... just you wait and see!! Your cards are gorgeous, love the feminine papers and I always love doileys!!

    ReplyDelete