Saturday 13 January 2018

Journal pages - Dream

Hello crafty friends and a big welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you my double journal page that I created in a class taught by Rhonda Crawford in Ballarat. I hope you like it, I love the brightness of the pages.



 The products I have used are -
Liquitex Basics Paints - Bright Aqua
                                     Light Blue
                                                Medium Magenta 
                                            Brilliant Purple
Mont Marte - Lemon Yellow
                 Cobalt Blue
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
White Journal Pen
Archival Ink - Moonlight White
Dylusions Leaf Stamp
Dylusions Stencil & Mask - Jay and Ben
Dylusions Die Cuts



Thanks so much for popping in and please leave some love. It's great knowing what people think. For those still on holidays, enjoy. Happy Crafting xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Yep still on holidays... for one more week.... then back into the school stuff.... for one more year... then I am done!!!!! Love your art pages, the colors are amazing, love the how you have created the people.. and the vines too.. I hope your weekend has been a good one... very very hot up this way still....

    ReplyDelete