Sunday 14 January 2018

Never stop dreaming Riley

Hello everyone, I'm back at my blog today to share a page that I created at Heather McMahon class on Saturday in Ballarat.  You can find so many wonderful creations over at Heather's Scrap Room blog and it is just beautiful creations. 
The class was so much fun with great technique to learn in creating our own background. 

I have used a photo of my son Riley that was taken last year. Now for some closeups.







I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and please check out Heather' Blog and keep your eyes peeled for her classes because they are so much fun and inspirational and there is always something new to learn or just a different way of using a product you may not know. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks wonderful, love all the texture on the back ground.. and I did a class with Heather a while ago in Brisbane and yes there are lots of new things to learn!!

    ReplyDelete