Tuesday 26 June 2018

Beauty

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today a page I created of my sons girlfriend Hannah. I created the page for the challenge over at Dusty Attic and I loved the mood board as soon as I saw it.


When looking at the mood board the first thing that jumped out at me was all the sliver. So I decided to go with the inspiration that stood out to me the most and I used three different Dusty Attic chippies on my page. 


The Dusty Attic Chip boards I used are - 
Dream Catcher - DA0745X
Mini Scroll DA0750
Mini Words - beauty - DA0476





For the dream catcher and the word chippie I have coloured them and then used Viva Inka Gold rub in Silver over them.
For the scrolls I just used a Silver paint pen. 


The other products I used are - 
Stencils
Paint Pens
Copics
Distress Markers
Metallic Paint
Distress Ink
Silver cotton
Gauze
Paper Flowers
Texture paste
Silver Fiol
Metallic Paper
Mist Spray
Couture Creations Patterned Papers




Thanks so much for stopping in and having a look at my latest page for the 
Dusty Attic Challenge this month.
Happy Crafting xxx


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this page is stunning - I had to remove my previous comment because I asked where the dream catcher was from and then I re-read it and you told me! I've not heard of Dusty Attic so I'm off for a mooch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will enjoy discovering the Dusty Attic products Fiona... :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful.. love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! Wonderful layout! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did an amazing work on the Dream catcher!!! Love your page...Thank you for playing along with us at the Dusty Attic...

    ReplyDelete