Sunday 1 July 2018

A Special Bond

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my DT page created for this months challenge over at A2Z Scraplets. Like each month it is a great mood board and I'm sure you will like it so make sure you join in with us over on the Facebook challenge page.


I chose too take my inspiration from the colour and also the shape but for that I used a stencil which was a little different. I used stencil and modeling paste which I coloured blue in my background. 
Now for my take....


The photo was taken last year at my sons graduation. I was so proud of him and he looked so handsome. It was such a special night with a beautiful dinner, speeches, certificates and photos.
A night i will never forget.
 


To do my A2Z Scraplets Chippies I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst. On the title I used Bachelor Button Blue and for the circle with the flourish I used Tibetan Poppy Teal. Both of these colours were perfect for the challenge. 
 

 Some of the products I used beside the two amazing A2Z Scraplets chippies were -
Prima Flowers
Gauze
Stencil
Modeling paste
Cardstock
Journal Pen
Dylusions Ink

The splatters in the background were created using the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst. I just love the effect they give to the background.



Thanks so much for stopping in and I look forward to seeing your creations over at A2Z Facebook. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment