Thursday 13 September 2018

Love You

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm here with you today to share my latest creation using two awesome chippies by A2Z Scraplets
The photo I have used is of my very young mother. It was taken in Holland for her passport just before she come to Australia to live with her parents. 

For my tittle I chose to use Dylusions paint which I applied with a paint brush. When it was dry I then used a makeup sponge with Archival Pigment Ink - Moonlight White sponged over the top.
 
  
Some of the other products I have used are - 
Corrugated Cardboard
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Little Birdie Flowers
White Cardstock

  
For the Chicken Wire I used a white Paint Pen. I find them so easy and less messy but if you don't have them then any acrylic paint will give you the same effect.
 
  
I hope you have enjoyed calling in and seeing my latest creation of my beautiful Mum and that I have been able to inspire you a little.

Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a precious photo! and the layout is totally gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete