Thursday 11 October 2018

This Is What Awesome Looks Like

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I have created my page for the challenge at 
White With 1 and Stick It Down. I also used it for my second post for the month at A2Z Scraplets because I had used 3 of the A2Z chippies. It is with sadness though that Deb has had to shut down her chippie side of the business since my posting. So with some time off work I'm posting here and entering the challenge like my plan. 
I just loved this challenge this month at WW1 and Stick It Down because I had just taken photos of my son Harley while we had a family day out looking at the Silo Arts Trail. I was also lucky that Harley had worn the perfect coloured top for the challenge as well.



But now on with the WW1 Challenge combined with Stick It Down.

I loved the fact I could use the photo of Harley straight away because it is such a boy colour for me, yay. This month at WW1 it is a two part challenge and you get to use the WW1 colour and the Sketch from Stick It Down. Perfect - I love the colour and I love doing Sketches.



Now my page -



The products I used for my page are - 
Cardstock
Wahi Tape
Dylusions Paint

A2Z Chippies
 Distress Ink
Paint Pen
Distress Marker
Tinby Designs - Metallic Melts


  
Thanks so much for popping in and I hope you like my take on the double challenge.
I hope you have a lovely weekend and that you get some time to do a little crafting. 
xxx

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout! I adore what you have done with your background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at White..with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page & I'm so glad you were able to join us for both challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice of your son to dress accordingly for the layout! LOL. I simply love this page...as a mom of a teenage son I know how happy this must have made you to be able to dedicate a page to him and your "journaling" of your love for his "awesomeness" is just awesome! Great job. So glad you played along with our sketch at Stick it Down.

    Stacy B, DT member at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the washi tape - great layout! Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout... truly is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your washi and paint strips are a great design idea. Love the grundgy feel for a teen boy layout. Thanks so much for joining us at White ... With 1 for the October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout, the background is stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouahhh! You made an amazing job with all of the washi tape stripes. Stunning effect! thanks for playing with us at ww1, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE the way you used the washi... what a great reminder to use what you have!! This is a stunning layout! Thanks for playing along ~MelissaKay DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab layout, love your take on the sketch and how striking the monochrome theme is. Thanks for joining us over on Stick It Down.

    Terri xxx (SID DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great page. I really like your background work, such a cool use of washi. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your interpretation of the sketch and the gray goes perfectly with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you have created your background, it looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at White... With 1.

    ReplyDelete