Friday 12 October 2018

Live Life

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today the first challenge for the month over at Let's Get Sketchy. I have created my page using two Snap Chat photos of myself. Since I love purple I chose Kaisercraft Patterned Papers that I had with awesome purple/blue along with pink on them.





The products I used for my page are -
Green Tara Flowers
Green Tara Leaves
Scrapmats Chippie Title
White and Black journal pen
Punch
Distress Ink



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and seeing what I have been up to. Please hop on over to
Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us and the first sketch for the month. It wont be long till the next sketch is up and it will be another great one.
Happy Crafting xxx

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Brenda, those photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and colours Brenda. Will you have it with you in Warrnambool?

    ReplyDelete