Saturday 3 November 2018

Love Life

Hello and a warm welcome to you. I would like to share with you one of my DT posts for Off The Rails. I have created my page about myself and last months challenge and it was about the mood board for inspiration and recycling. I chose to use some recycled cardboard from an old pizza box delivery. Something I always keep and love the uses there are for them and this is just one.


This is what I created. 




I have created my page on a patterned paper by Kaisercraft. 
The other things I have used are -
Dylusions Paint
Large circle punch
Journal Pen
Gauze
Cotton


Products continued -
Chipboard
Paint Pen
Distress Ink
Small Butterfly Punch
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my page and please keep calling back as there is always something new going on here. Plus I love visitors. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment