Sunday 14 October 2018

Blowing Out The Candles

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my page today of my sons Sweet 16th Birthday. Yes he decided that if a girl can have a sweet 16 then why couldn't a boy. He likes to challenge things and people. He decided that a Sweet 16 Slumber Party was what he wanted. It did challenges his Dad the most with having to wear a woman's pyjamas lol. His friends and brother joined in and had so much fun.

I created the page for the challenge over at Scrap The Boys. The minute I looked at the challenge I knew I had to do Riley's birthday. His favorite colour is any shade of blue and because it was a Sweet 16th be themed his party pink and a little white, so this challenge was perfect. 




The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Tinby Color Crush - Glacier Blue
Lyindy's Stampgang Magical - Plumeria Pink
Chippie Title
Posca Paint Pen - Blue Glitter
White Journal Pen
 


Thank you so much for stopping in and please leave some love so I know you called. I love knowing what you think of my work. 
Happy Crafting xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a funny birthday party🙂. I love bright colours on the page! Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Great idea for birthday! Love your layout, colours are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Son sounds like a free spirit and I love the idea he had for his Birthday. It's something my middle Son would have done back in the day. Gorgeous MM and title and the whole thing just rocks! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - Riley sounds like such a character! Awesome page Breanda - I love the splats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! How perfect for this challenge!! He must have known you needed a pink pic! Love! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap the Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully perfect background! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photo, and story. I love how you have created this layout. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Riley.... I love your birthday party theme.. I have respect for your strong character.. not every 16 year old would choose this topic.. well done young man..and mom from Riley, you created such a sweet 16 layout !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete