Saturday 17 November 2018

Love

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT challenge page for Off The Rails. We have another great moodbaord for you to get your craft into and this one is Boho all the way.


This is what I have come up with and I used the first square in the moodbard for my inspiration.


With my photo I fussy cut out the skull, placed it on patterned paper to give it a Boho background and then mounted it on cardstock to resemble Polaroid photo. 


The products I used were -
Graphic 45 Patterned Papers 
Kaisercraft Collectables
Kaisercraft Paint
DecoArt Metallic Lustre


Continued:-
Chippie
Distress Markers
Paint Pens
White Cardstock


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please hop on over to Off The Rails and see what other awesome DT is there and then join in the challenge with us. We would love to see what you create. Have fun and Happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment