Saturday 17 November 2018

Best Friends

Hello and a huge welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my latest page that I created for the challenge over at White With One.
The photo is of my beautiful friend Eleanor and myself after we had been out to lunch together. 
My inspiration was from the colour and the hair as Eleanor would be the type to colour her hair like that but also the fabric at the bottom reminds me of something I would see on her.



Now for my page. 




The products I used are - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Little Birdie Flowers
Green Tara White Leaves
Gauze
White Acrylic Paint
Dusty Attic Chippie Title
Petaloo Chippie Frame
Butterfly Punch
White Cardstock
White Journal Pen
 



Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope you like my page. White with One is a fun challenge blog, you should hop on over and have a look.
Happy Crafting and may your mojo flow. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the strips of the different papers, great idea! Thank you for joining us at ... White with 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those torn strips and the addition of the gauze too. This is a very striking layout!
    Thank you for joining us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning – everything just pops off your page. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful elements on your page. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at White... With 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paper job that you made, great effect! Good luck and thanks for playing with us at ww1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your torn paper layers and all your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at White ... With 1 for our November challenge!

    ReplyDelete