Saturday 15 December 2018

Life Is A Journey

Hello and welcome to my blog. Wow December, how did it get to this month so fast. I feel like it was only last week I put the decorations away and now they are up again. 

Well being the begin of the month it is time for my December post for Let's Get Sketchy and as always we have an amazing sketch for you to get your craft on with. 


This photo is of the PS Melbourne Paddle steamer taken on a holiday with the boys at Echuca.

The products I used for this page were -
Kaisercraft  Patterned Papers
White Cardstock
Journal Pen
Kaisercraft Collectable embellishments




Please make sure you come and join in with us. You could be this months lucky winner and have yourself the Guest Designer January position.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know, it is just crazy how fast the days are flying by... I cant keep us!! What a fabulous take on the sketch.. love the cluster behind your photo... In case I dont get back I would love to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete