Friday 23 November 2018

You and Me = LOVE

Hello and as always a big welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my latest page created for the challenge over at Scrap The Boys. Wow what a super challenge this month because you get to include yourself in the photo with your special male that you love. 

I had to chose between my two sons this time and that is hard for me but I worked a a decider on who it will be. My son Riley who I'm with in this photo is off to Costa Rica today with two teachers and 6 other students for 3 weeks. He is only 16 and it has been a huge thing for me to let him go but how could I say no to such an amazing experience. To help in a community over there and then trekking the rest of the time. So with my other son Harley at home with me Riley has been very much on my mind with the lead up to today. So it was the two of us I decided on.

Now for the challenge and my take on it. 




This photo was taken at the end of last year at his Year 9 Middle School Graduation.

The products I used were -
 White Cardstock
Dylusions Spray Stain
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Rubons
Acetate Embellishments
Stamp
Mixed Alphas
Black Cardstock
 

  
Thank you so much for stopping in to see what I have been up to. If you get the time hop on over to Scrap The Boys because there is great inspiration from the design team.
Happy Crafting xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pink papers and inks to highlight the pink shirt and I like the polka dot love title. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s beautiful layout Brenda, and I am sure he will have the most amazing time and come back just a little bit... or a lot more grown up and appreciative of home life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH . . . love that you clustered in the corner! Such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pinks on your layout, it works so well. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout!! Love the colours and stamping! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details of the layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The!

    ReplyDelete