Thursday 28 February 2019

Best Day Ever

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. This DT post was for Off The Rails. I have had to re-do it as something went wrong with my blog. It was showing up on my end until I went to do another post and scheduled it I then noticed it was gone. Grrrrr, never had this happen before. So now for my very late post for February.
 
For the challenge I had to use something recycled. I decided to use 3 ATC's from q froup I used to part of. One was mine (one with the leaves on it and the other two are by members of the group. 




The products I used were -
White Cardstock
Chippies
Stencil
Modeling Paste
Inks
Copics
 



Thanks so much for popping in. I love having visitors. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know what you think of the page. Good or bad all comments are welcome and appreciated.
Happy crafting, may your mojo flow. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hehe no bad comments from me!!! This looks fantastic, love the greens.. and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drawn towards Green at the moment, so I think you page looks fabulous, great background and I like the atc"s

    ReplyDelete