Tuesday 5 March 2019

Smile

Hello and welcome to my blog and my March DT post for White with 1. I just love the Royal Blue of the challenge and it's a great Mood board that you can get inspiration from as well. 
For my page I chose the colour only for my inspiration and when looking for a photo I come across this one of my eldest son Riley. It was taken when we had a family holiday at the snow. It was freezing but so much fun.

 

Now for my page....


The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Snow Flake Die
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Glacier Blue 
Cardstock
Chippie
White Acrylic Paint
Journal Pen
 

There is some amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Team over on the White with 1 Blog so please hop on over and have a look. Make sure you join in with us because you could be the lucky winner for March.
 

Thank you so much for popping in and please leave some love so I know you called. 
Happy Crafting XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment