Tuesday 5 March 2019

Enjoy Every Minute

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for this months challenge over at Le's Get Sketchy. For this sketch I chose three photos of myself. Different times in the one year with a challenge of hair style and colour. It's a great sketch and we would love to see you hop on over to the blog to see the other Design Team members take on the sketch. Then join in with us because you could be this months lucky winner. 



The products I used to create my page are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
49 & Market Flowers
Green Tara Leaves - white with an orange ink on them
White Cardstock
Journal Pen
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest page for the challenge over at 
Please remember to hop on over and join in the challenge with us. 
Happy Crafting XXX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment