Tuesday 23 July 2019

Carate' - Costa Rica

Hello and welcome to my blog and this months DT challenge for me over at White With 1.
Its a great challenge as always and please come and join in with us there is plenty of time still to get you creative on with us. Now for the challenge and my take on it.




 My page is created about my son Riley's trip to Costa Rica last year. This is just one of his experiences on his trek with fellow students, teacher and guides. It not only consisted of this work but also helping in a local school. 
 


The products I have used are  -
White card stick
Mist Spray
Kaiser Craft Patterned Papers
Journal Pen
Black ink for edging

I have fussy cut the turtles from the patterned papers.
 


I hope you like my take on the challenge and please hop on over to WW1 and join in the fun with us. You can find more inspiration from the Design Team and click on the link to post your creation that we cant wait to see.

Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment