Tuesday 23 July 2019

Sweetness

Hello and welcome to my posting for this months DT Challenge over at 123 Challenge Bog.
YES WE ARE BACK!!!!   WE ARE READY WITH THE FUN

There is a small change this time round but I think it's a great one. Part of the 3 things you need to do is now a sketch.
1 Sketch
2 Words (this month they are THIS MOMENT)
3 Colours

It's easy and fun and you still have time so please hop on over and join in with us, you never know you could be this months lucky winner. 
Now for the sketch and my take on it.



I have created my page of my girlfriends beautiful daughter doing her Deb. This photo of Hayley and her boyfriend Jeremy. For Hayley this moment was perfect and you will see the words wrote on my page. I have also used the other two requirements, sketch and the colours Plum pink, Purple and Grey. Don't for get the 3 requirements.
 


I have used Kaiser Craft patterned papers
Chipboard title and frame
Flowers 
Journal pen
 



Thanks so much for stopping in as I love when people call into my blog. Don't forget to hop on over to 123 Challenge Blog and join in with us as we would love to see your take on the challenge and you never know you could be this months lucky winner. You can also find more inspiration from the incredible Design Team.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful Brenda, such gorgeous photos and love your take on the sketch.. I really hope the challenge gets going again and we get lots of support..

    ReplyDelete