Monday 12 August 2019

Remember Today

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT Challenge page for this months challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog
It's another beauty so please hop on over and join in with us, you could be the lucky winner for this month. You can also see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.



Now it's time for my take on it.  
These photos of my sons were taken when we were on holidays in Queensland on our way in the hills to O'Rileys Sanctuary.



I have used a mix of patterned papers and Market 49 white chippies. The flowers are by Market 49 and Prima and the other thing I used was a boarder punch. 
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please keep calling back I love visitors. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment