Wednesday 24 July 2019

Beautiful

I would like to share with you today my DT post for Off The Rails. You can find us over on Facebook to join in the fun. 


This month is all about recycling and I have recycled the following items.
Sting of pearls
Pink shells from a bracelet
Beads from the bracelet
Bling flowers cut from a lace strip 


Now for my page which is of my friends daughter Hayley and the photo was taken for her Deb. She looked just beautiful.
I used a mix of patterned papers and also a mix of flowers. 



I chose to use the pinks, blues and whites from the mood board colours along with my recycled items.


I hope you like my page of Hayley and that you will come on over to Facebook and join in with us at Off The Rails for this awesome challenge. I look forward to seeing your creation.

Happy crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment