Tuesday 22 October 2019

Happy Memory

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. I'm sharing with you my DT page for this months challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. It's a great challenge this month with a sketch as always and a mood board. The mood board has loads of inspiration and I chose to use the colors from it. 

There is still time to get your mojo into this awesome challenge so please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and join in with us. 
Now for the challenge and my take on it. 




My page photos are of my girlfriend Jen's son Fletcher and where taken when he was 4 Yrs/old and at kindergarten. He is now 12yrs/old and in his first year of secondary school. 



The products I used for this page (papers and collectables) are all by Kaiser craft except for a boarder punch and the the bike which is a die. 
 

Don't forget there is still time to join in with us and I would love to see your creation. 
Happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment