Tuesday 22 October 2019

Smile

Hello and as always welcome to my  blog. 
I  would like to share with you my October DT page for White with One. We have a great challenge for this month and all you need to do to join in with us is use the color below and the sketch if you choose. You don't have to use the sketch but it would be great to see if you do. 

We are now making it even easier to enter our challenges - use our inlinkz gallery on the left or click onto our new Facebook public group (White with 1 challenges) and put your entry directly into our monthly album under photos.

 

Now for my take on the challenge...



I have created my page using photos of my girlfriends daughter Meghan.

The products I have used are -
White card stock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Punch
Die
Green Tara Flowers
 


Thank you so much for stopping in and please there is still time to hop on over to the White with One Blog or the White with One Facebook page as you can now enter either way. 

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment