Thursday 28 November 2019

My Mother My Friend

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my DT page for 
This is a special page for me because I have been missing my Mum so much. I know in my heart she stand beside me with everything I'm going through but it doesn't change the fact I miss my Mum and my best friend. But enough of that its time for me to share the sketch and my page.
 


This photo of Mum was taken some years ago just before we headed off to my brothers wedding.
 

The products I have used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Chippie
Little Birdie Flowers
Rubon.
 

Thank you so much for stopping in. I hope you have an amazing day and if crafting may your mojo flow. Good health and please call again. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment