Thursday 28 November 2019

Totally Fine Being Crazy Me

Hello and a huge welcome. I'm sharing with you my November DT page for 123 Challenge Blog. I'm so late with my postings this month but things have been a little ruff for me. But enough of that and on with the challenge. "Totally Fine Being Crazy Me" is a perfect title when doing a page of me. I just love what I can do with Snapchat and this is a couple of examples and my friends say I'm a little crazy at times and I love it. My boys say I'm crazy a lot and the love me and their friends think I'm awesome and a real cool mum. That's all I need to hear to know crazy is good. But on with the challenge and crazy me photos. 



The products I have used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Banner Die
Gold Pen (For on the banner)
Chippie
Mesh Diee



I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and hope the rest of your week sees good health and plenty of crafting time. xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment