Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Cards and Tags

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and now have some time to relax. I'm sharing with you today some Christmas tags and cards I made for Off The Rails. The theme for this month is Christmas and there is still time to get a layout done and join in with us on the Off The Rails Facebook page. I created using the Christmas theme because I love this time of the year so much and of course because its' the challenge theme lol. 








This is probably my quickest post I have ever done but I'm very tired today so once I share this it's off to bed for me for a little while. Thanks so much for popping in.
Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. these tags and cards look very festive and it is a lovely time of the year.. just a few more days and it will be another year!!!

    ReplyDelete