Saturday 28 December 2019

Mini Christmas Tag

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a Christmas Tag I made for this months challenge over at More than Words. I'm so proud of my self in being able to join in a couple of challenges before this month ended. I have just been to sick with the chemo to be able to spend the time I have wanted in my craft room. This last week though has seen me in there more and more so I decided it was time to do a couple of challenges. What better than a challenge with a Christmas theme.
This is the challenge and my take on it.

To create my tag I started by using a Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical on my background. I used a white journal pen to create some stitching around the edge of the tag. I used purple twine, metallic purple thread, gauze, collectable reindeer, star chippie and beautiful blue Market 49 flowers. For the word Peace I chose a Heidi Swapp sticker word.
 

Thanks so much for popping in and in hope you enjoy what is left of 2019.
Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment