Wednesday 11 December 2019

December 25th - Christmas

Hello and a hohoho welcome to my blog. I have another Christmas page to share with you this month, my DT page for Off The Rails. I love December for my DT work because most give us a Christmas theme and I so love this time of the year and scrapping about it just adds to it for me. 
Anyway enough of my chatter and on with the challenge.

It's an easy one for December - Christmas free for all, as long as it's on the Christmas spirit you can choose what you like.

I have chose to do my page with a photo of my girlfriends daughter Rachel. The photo was done at the same time as I did my boys Christmas photo with Santa for her to give to her mum and dad for Christmas. IT was December 2017.


The products I used were -
Card Stock
Timby Color Crush
Kaaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Collectables
Gauze
Red Sotton
Gold Metalic Gold Cotton


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and please call back as there is bound to be something new popping up for you to see. 
From my family to yours Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
May you enjoy the festive season and be safe.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment