Wednesday 11 December 2019

Believe

Ho ho ho and a Merry December welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my DT page for the challenge over on Facebook for Sketchy Board Challenges. Its a great Sketch and its also all about Christmas. We would love to see you come and join in with us. 
So now here on my blog it's time for the challenge and my take on it. 


I drive a primary school bus and every year before school finishes for the Christmas holiday we have a Christmas Day on the Bus. I give all the kids a small gift and we listen to Christmas music as we travel. Up until my boys went to school they were brought along by my mum to join in the fun.

This was Harley's first year and he was just over 11 months old. His birthday is the 9th of January so the following year he was running around with his big brother and the other kids that in the years to come he would be at school with.

Well that's enough before its a novel, on with my take on the sketch and challenge.



I have created my page on white cardstock and I have used an air sprayer with my Copics to create the speckled background. I used red and green.
The patterned papers are by Kaisercraft. I just love the traditional colours.
 

 I also used Kaisercraft collectables and two dies, one is the flourish frame and the other is Believe my title. The only other thing I used was a holly strip from a Kaisercraft sticker sheet. 



Thank you for sropping in and please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge at Sketchy Board Challenges. We would love to see you and Merry Christmas from my family to yours. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment