Wednesday 11 December 2019

Friends Forever

Welcome as always. I have created this DT page for the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. On the blog you can find a link to the Facebook page to upload your page. It's a great challenge so please hop on over and join in with us. 



This photo is of my very special friend of more than 12 years Jeannie. We met through our children going to school together. The bond has never changed since and never will.
My title is Friemds for ever but you will see in the last photo I have wrote it the way it is in the challenge - Forever friends (and we will be)

The products I have used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Distress Ink
Scrapmatts Chippie
Rub Ons
Green Tara Flowers
Frame Die
Boarder Die
Cardstock
Journal Pen

I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please come back again. Dont forget to hop on over and join in the challenge with us.

Happy Crafting
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment