Wednesday 11 December 2019

Believe in the magic of Christmas

Hello and welcome to some of my final posts for 2019, oh that does sound scary, we are just about at the finish of another year. I'm sharing with you today my Guest Design Team Post for the December challenge at Scrap The Boys.
I had no trouble finding a photo for this challenge as every year my boys have a photo with Santa for me. Its our tradition and their gift to me for Christmas, I love it. This was my Christmas 2018 photo.

 The challenge is a Christmas layout featuring a man in your life.







The products I used are -
Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Collectables
Gauze
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Distress Ink
Rub On
 


Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Don't forget to hop on over to Scrap the Boys and see the Design Teams amazing inspiration that I got to join in with and then join the fun yourself. 
Happy Crafting xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment