Friday 21 February 2020

Sweet

Hello and welcome to my blog as always. Today I would like to share with you a page I have created for this months challenge over at ARTastic Challenge Blog. As soon as I looked at this challenge I knew it was for me. Awesome colours from the inspiration art work and flowers, what more could I ask for. My mind was racing when I saw the criteria was for me to include paint and flowers so I went hunting for a photo. I chose one of my girlfriends daughter McKenzie.
Now for the challenge and my creation. 




The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint
Paper Flowers
Frame Die - Paint running splat
 


Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if crafting I hope your mojo flows.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment