Friday 21 February 2020

Birthday Card

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my Guest Design card for Stick It Down 
I love the card sketch and enjoyed making it. As soon as I saw the oval shape I knew straight away that I was going to use my ornate oval die on the card. 



The patterned papers I have used are from Kaisercraft and I think the apricot of the flowers goes so well against the blue.
 

 
hank you for popping in and if I have inspired you just a little then hop on over to Stick It Down and join in with the guest designers and the amazing design team.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for being a February Card Sketch challenge guest designer! It was great working along side you this month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete