Tuesday 18 February 2020

Tranquility

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my DT page for Off The Rails over on Facebook. We have another great challenge for you with an awesome mood board for inspiration.

Due to tthe horrific fires we have and are having in Australia now it was decided to use a fire mood board. For my page I decided to use the colors from the board but the photo is of a sunset taken some time ago on our farm. I also decided to color the chippies windmill, tree and tractor black due to the black that is over so much of our land. I thought with everything that has happened with the fires that everyone could do with a little tranquility. 
 Now for my page.



The products used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp
Chippies
Black Copic


Thank you so much for stopping in and please call again and don't forget to hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us.
Happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment