Tuesday 18 February 2020

Adored

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing today a page I created for this months challenge over on Facebook with Corbett Creations. 
For the challenge I had to use the following things on my page...

"its more than a feeling" in your journalling
colour purple
  2 pieces of patterned paper
4 small photos
  hearts - wood veneer or acrylic.


The page I have created is of my mum at 4 different times in her life. 
 


The products I used are -
Cardstock
Distress Ink Spray
Green Tara Flowers
Wood veneer hearts and title
Distress Ink
Butterfly Punch
Journal Pen
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to. Please call again because I have been getting well enough to spend more and more time in my craft room.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment