Friday 10 April 2020

Awesome

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you are safe and well. Today I'm sharing with you my latest page created for this months challenge on Facebook at Corbett Creations. 

The requirements for the challenge are -
Use the Words - Lose Yourself
Colour - Green
Paint/Ink Splatters
1 4X6 Photo
1 Wood Veneer


This is my eldest son Riley taken some years ago. He just loves music and plays different instruments. So far he has played the piano, keyboard, guitar and the alto saxophone and the baritone saxophone which is his favorite out of the two saxes. He would now dearly love to learn how to play the  Hurdy Gurdy now. If you google it and listen it sounds fantastic. Maybe one day he will but right now it's his VCE that is most on his mind.
  

For the splats I have used both the ink (green) and the paint (Black)
The words I have used against the photo and also in my journaling.
The title Awesome is my wood Veneer and I painted it white. 


The products I used are - 
Patterned Papers
 Music Chippie - Scrap FX
Wood Veneer - Title (Painted White)
Stencil - TCW
Distress Spray Stain - Evergreen Bough
Dylusions Paint - Black and White
Distress Ink

Thank you so much for stopping in to see what I have been up to. 
I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful.. love the music themed embellishments.. love that color green too.. what a talented son you have!

    ReplyDelete