Tuesday 14 April 2020

Love Life

Hello again and welcome to my blog. Well I must say this isolation has had me more and more in my craft room and enjoying it so much. Today I'm sharing a page for the challenge over at 


The black and white photo I have used is a selfie of yours truly :)



The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Scrap Boys Patterned Papers - Dream Garden Collection
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain
Archival Ink - Black
Studio 490 Background Stamp - Circle Collage
TCW Stencil - Mini Damask
Texture Paste
Pink Copic 
Glossy Accents
 


Thank you so much for popping in. I hope you like my page and that you have been able to get some extra time crafting the same as me. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

13 comments:

  1. Brenda, your page is absolutely beautiful! I really love your natural theme on this layout with flowers and birds. It feels like the beautiful blooming season right now. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo pretty! I love the photo and all the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selfie of you, Brenda! I love the beautiful way you scrapped it. And I really like that title, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really, really pretty, Brenda! I love your soft colour palette and the feminine feel is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much detail and dimension. Well done! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page! Love all the flowers! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that fabulous background. Simply gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love the mixed media and those adorable bluejays! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. The colors are fantastic! Absolutely lovely page! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page, Brenda! That mixed media background is stunning. Thanks for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is lovely - those layers of flowers and your colors are beautiful! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog - Be Well and Stay Safe! - DT Sherri from New Jersey, USA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty layout! I love all of those flowers around your photo - so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photo and so cute page. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete