Thursday 30 April 2020

Beautiful.

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. I'm not sure how I managed to make this mistake but I have missed posting my page for Aprils challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. I'm so sorry. Here it is now. 



The young girl in this photo is me. Wow now that is looking back many years.
The photo was taken by my dad as he used to do hobby photography back when I was young and also printed his own photos. 
 

I have used patterned papers, a doily and a chipboard title. I have fussy cut the birds from the patterned papers. 
 

Even though late, again sorry, I hope you like my page.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh that photo is so sweet what a pretty girl Brenda!! still are!!! hehe!! and beautiful layout.. love how you have used those papers.. and happy May.. I hope this is a better month for us all!!

    ReplyDelete