Saturday 25 April 2020

Beautiful

Hello and welcome to my blog as always. Well we have just finished another month and our world is still suffering and many have passed and people still morn for loved ones. I pray every single day for everyone to stay safe, for the loss of your loved ones and the passing of them on their own.It breaks my heart so much. Included in my prayers are for a quick find to a drug to helps and an end to suffering and pain associated with this. Please stay safe and well.

Now it's time for my DT May challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy.



I took the photo of these beautiful birds feeding when we were on a family holiday in Queensland. It was taken at a place called Thunderbird Park. They were everywhere and you could get so close to them. They were truly beautiful.

To create my background on the white cardstock I sprayed some Distress Spray ink on my messy mat and then placed my cardstock on top of it, making sure not to move it around so I could get the effect of the droplets of spray.


The products I used were -
White Cardstock
Wood Veeneer
Distress Spray Ink
Mix of Patterned Papers
Distress Ink
Fussy cut flowers from Patterned Papers
 

Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and join in with us on another great sketch. We would love to see what you come up with.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment