Saturday 9 May 2020

Family Love

Hello and a huge welcome to my blog and my posting today for this months challenge at Corbett Creations Wood Veneer Challenges over on Facebook. 
The requirements for this months challenge are -

Use the words - Home is where the heart is ( I used them in my journalling)
Colour Red
Flowers
One Small Photo
Staples (I used 10)

I have created my page using a small photo taken many years ago of my two sons Riley and Harley. We were on a small holiday in the Grampians at McKenzie Falls. 




The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
 Patterned Papers by Stampin Up
Corbett Creations White Hearts
Frame Die
Staples
Little Birdie Flowers
Diamond Stencil
Script Stamp
Wood Veneer Word
Archival Inks - Black and Red
Journal Pen




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you like my page and that I have inspired you in some way.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi again! I love these colors together and the stencilling looks wonderful as does the balloons and blooms!! lovely photo too...

    ReplyDelete