Saturday 9 May 2020

Romance

Hello and welcome to my blog and my page for this months challenge at Kraft Plus Challenges over on Facebook. I love this challenge this month as I love to fussy cut. To be honest I never used to but in the end I got used to it and now love getting the use from some very beautiful patterned papers in my collection. For this page I used beautiful papers from a couple of ranges of Graphic 45.


The photo is of my very handsome son Riley and his beautiful girlfriend Hannah. It was taken in Melbourne early last year. 





As you can see I have done a lot of fussy cutting from the Graphic 45 patterned papers.
 The products I have used are -
Kraft Paper 
G45 Patterned Papers - Come Away With Me
                               Sweet Sentiment
                                 Time To Celebrate
                               Time To Flourish
                          Botanical Tea
Scrapmatts Chippie for my title





Thank you so much for popping in and I hope you like my latest page. I hope ISO is treating you good and all those you love and know are keeping safe and well.
Happy Crafting with ISO Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have had a lovely Mothers Day Brenda!! WOW I love your layout, with all those fussy cut flowers and leaves! Lovely photo too.. as you may know I love fussy cutting, I find it relaxing, and you have created a really beautiful layout with all your fussy cutting.. I love this...

    ReplyDelete