Friday 28 August 2020

Adorable

 Hello and welcome to my  blog. I'm sharing a page today created for this months challenge at Kraft + I just loved this challenge, the colours are so beautiful.

I chose to use a photo of my son Riley when he was just a baby. Blue eyed, cute and adorable but I'm his mum lol. He was always a happy and contented baby and not much has changed, he is now a happy and contented 18 year old. 

For this challenge I had to use the colours - Orange, Teal and Copper.

I have used the colour copper on my chipboard along with the other two colours. 
From the mood board I was also drawn to the beautiful circle photo and decided to do the chipboard to look a little like it. The teal and white patterned paper is a Kaisercraft paper and the white pattern is on it and you can ink it any colour you like.
 

The products I have used are -
Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers (White and teal)
Simple Stories Patterned Paper - Orange Honeycomb
 Distress Oxide - Broken China
Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade
Flowers by - 49 & Market, Green Tara and Monte Marte
A2Z Scraplets Chippies
White Cardstock (to boarder photo)
DecoArt Metallic Luster - Copper Kettle, Orange Flicker and Brilliant Turquoise
Prima, Art Alchemy Metallique - Rich Copper 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to. I also hope that you are keeping well and safe. Please call back again as I love visitors and don't forget to leave some love so I know you popped in.
Happy Crafting xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment