Wednesday 9 September 2020

Happy Birthday

 Hello and welcome to my blog and my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy.
We have another great sketch for you this month and I loved working with it. I have used a photos of my youngest son Harley at his 4th Birthday.
 


 
The products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Fussy Cut Dinosaurs from Carta Bella Patterned Papers
Couture Creations Happy Birthday Die
Triangle Mini Die
Circles Fussy Cut from American Crafters Patterned Paper
Kaisercraft Clear Diamond Stamp
Journal Pen
Distress Markers - Chipped Sapphire and Carved Punpkin
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
 

 
I hope you like my page of my very cute 4 year old son. We would love for you to hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us. The sketch is great and the Design Team have some great inspiration for you to see. Once you have done your page you can add it to the blog on the link in the side bar.
Happy Crafting xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment