Thursday 24 September 2020

Angelic

 Hello and as always a huge welcome. I'm sharing with you a DT page I created for this months cyber crop challenge over at White with 1. The challenge is by Jane and it was great. I got to chose my own colour to go with the white. As you can see I chose pink with a very old black and white photo that was taken by my dad and also printed by him in his own dark room. Wow now that is looking back in time. Film roll, darkroom, chemical smells, oh such a  long time back. 
This was Jane's challenge requirement -  Please use white plus your own colour of choice and document a childhood memory.
Now for my take on it.
 




 
I hope you like my take on the challenge and a little bit of a look into my life. A childhood memory that I will have forever. 
Happy Crafting xx
 

1 comment: