Friday 25 September 2020

Smile

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a page I have created for this months challenge over at 
What's In The Bickie Tin.
This month inspirations are;
Colours: Green & White
Add splatters
Add a die-cut
 
The cutie in the photo is my eldest son Riley enjoying some beautiful sunshine.
 

 
The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Mix of Patterned Papers
Green Cardstock
Distress Spray Stain - Crushed Olive
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Hide and Seek
Tinby Designs Colour Crush - Basil
Kaisercraft Sticker Title
Fussy Cut Dragon Fly's and Butterfly's
Cheery Lynn Designs Die- Cogs
Journal Pen

 
Thank you for popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope you are enjoying your days and that you and your loved ones are safe and well in our crazy uncertain 2020.
Happy Crafting xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment