Thursday 24 September 2020

FOLLOW your heart and dreams

 Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing today one of the cyber challenges at White With One on Facebook. This challenge is Julie's and I just loved it, purple is my favorite colour.
 
These are the requirements and you have to include them all to be included in the challenge.
                                                           Colour - purple
                                                           Chipboard
                                                           Flowers
                                                           Ink/stamping
                                                           Bling
 

 


I hope you like my page and please keep calling back as I create as much as I can.
Thanks for popping in, stay safe and Happy Crafting xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment