Thursday 24 September 2020

Smile Cutie

 Thanks for popping in to see what I have been up to. Today I'm sharing a page created for this months over at Kraft+ and I just love this challenge. 
 

 I chose to use a photo of my girlfriends son Fletcher and its a photo I love of him.


 
The products I used are - 
Kraft Cardtock
Navy Blaue and Black Cardstock
Journal Pen
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Kaisercraft Stencil - Crisscross
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps -  Hide and Seek also Off The Wall
Scrapmatts Geometric Triangle Stencil (Behind photo)
Texture Paste
Paper Roses Banner Die
 Scrap Patterned Papers
Black Paint Pen
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphabet Letters
Corbet Creations Chevrons


 
Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been creating. I hope you like my page and have found some inspiration in my creation. 
Stay safe and Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment