Friday 26 March 2021

Busy Bee

 Hello crafty friend and welcome to my blog. I'm up on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking challenge page this week with my DT tutorial post for this months challenge. 
This month is all about nature and I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use. 
 
I chose a photo of a bee that was busy collecting pollen in a tree at my mums. There were so many bees collecting that we could hear there buzz from some distance away. It is the same every year the tree flowers. Every year I do the same thing and take photos of them as I find them fascinating. It's amazing how much they collect before going back to the hive. 
 
In the photos you can see one of the pollen sacks nice and full. 
Now for the challenge and my take on it. 
 


 
The products I used are -
Webster's Pages Vellum (Background, glued to white cardstock)
Purple Cardstock
Black Cardstock (Mounted photo on)
Old music book sheet
Washi Tape
ARTstacks tissue paper flowers
Bees (printed from internet and fussy cut)
Dimension tabs
Journal Pen



 
Thanks for popping in and seeing what I have been up to. Please hop on over to the Facebook page and join in the challenge fun with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, love your work. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is a stunning photo Brenda, and love the design of your layout..

    ReplyDelete